Personal Data Protection Policy
Baiya Phytopharm Company Limited (the “Company) values your privacy and strives to protect your personal data (“Personal Data”). The Company has prepared this Personal Data Protection Policy to inform you of details about the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data.
This Personal Data Protection Policy must be applied to Personal Data belong to applicants, customers, business partners, counterparties, any persons related to the Company.
2. Categories of Personal Data collected, used and/or disclosed
- Personal details: First name and surname, nickname, personal identification number, driving license number, tax identification number, address, number, email, date of birth, age, photograph, status, work record;
- Contact details: Address, telephone number, email, LINE ID, WhatsApp ID, WeChat ID;
- Financial details: Details of your bank account, details of your promtpay, mailing address for issuing invoices;
- Electronic details: IP address, computer ID;
- Other information: Information which has been collected, used and / or disclosed relating to relationship between the Company and you.
If you provide Personal Data of any other third party, please inform those persons of the details under this Policy and request their consent , if necessary.
3. Purposes for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data
The Company will collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data which is to provide the services/products set out in a contract (contracts), required or allowed by any law that applies (legal compliance), if it is in our legitimate interests (legitimate interest), if it is necessary to prevent danger to a person’s life, body and health (vital interests) and purposes for collection, use and / or disclosure of Personal Data under this Policy are as follows.
- To communicate with you.
- To receive complaints from you and find a way to remedy you.
- To manage the relationship between the Company and you or your business.
- To organize activities for you to participate and know the business of the Company, such as a meeting.
- To verify your identity.
- Analyses, research and / or conducting statistical data including those for development, improvement of products and / or services of the Company.
- For performance of a contract.
- Litigation or other legal processes
- For compliance with existing or future laws and regulations applicable to the Company.
- To assess competence, qualifications and suitability for the position.
- To investigate, report and seek ways to prevent crimes and/or financial crimes.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company may disclose your Personal Data to a third party, which maybe in Thailand or other countries. Third party receiving such Personal Data will collect, use and / or disclose your Personal Data within the scope related to this Policy, you may be under the personal data protection policy of such recipient of your Personal Data.
- Third party
The Company maybe requires to disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers of the Company, for example outsourcers or business partner, including but not limited to (1) Banks or financial institutions (2) Human resources service providers (3) Cloud computing service providers (4) Insurance companies (5) IT or technology service providers (6) Training service providers (7) Document service providers
- Government agencies
The Company maybe requires to disclose your Personal Data to person determined by law for compliance with the order of persons having legal authority or legal rights or for compliance with law and/or for protection of the Company’s right, third party’s right.
- Business partner
The Company maybe requires to disclose your Personal Data to Company’s business partner or counterparty, at the present, in the past or in the future.
- Advisors / Experts
For the benefit of the Company’s business operation, the Company may disclose your Personal Data to auditors, external auditors, legal advisors, tax advisors, other advisors or experts.
- Prospective assignee and / or assignee of rights in any transaction or merger of the Company
In cases where the Company engages in organizational restructuring, debt restructuring, merger, business acquisition, transfer of rights, business dissolution or any other incidents of the same nature, the Company may need to disclose your Personal Data to asset management companies and / or those assignees of rights.
5. Transfer of Personal Data overseas
The Company may need to send or transfer your Personal Data for storage on cloud platforms or servers located in other countries. You acknowledge that the destination country receiving such Personal Data may not have adequate data protection standards in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law. In this regard, the Company will carry out the appropriate procedures for protecting personal data security at the same level as the Personal Data Protection Laws of Thailand.
6. Retention of Personal Data
The Company will collect your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes of processing such Personal Data, unless there is a legal obligation or technical reasons whereby the Company may keep your Personal Data for a longer period of time.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
- Right to access: You are entitled to request access to and obtain a copy of your Personal Data, under the Company’s care and responsibility, as well as to request the disclosure of the acquisition of your Personal Data without your consent.
- Right to rectification: You are entitled to be rectified, any inaccurate Personal Data changed or more details added on such Personal Data, in order to ensure their integrity and avoid any misunderstandings.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data if the Company organizes such Personal Data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request the Company to send or transfer the Personal Data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the Personal Data in such format sent or transferred by the Company directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible. Your Personal Data above must be under your consent given to the Company to collect, use, and/or disclose; or those the Company deems necessary to collect, use and/or disclose to allow you to use products and/or services that meet your need under your contract with the Company; or to take steps at your requests before using products and/or services; or as legally required by competent authority.
- Right to object: You are entitled to object the collection, use or disclosure of personal data within the criteria prescribed by law, except for legal restriction.
- Right to restrict processing: You are entitled to have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by the Company, except for legal restriction.
- Right to withdraw of consent: You are entitled to revoke your consent on data processing when the data subject has already given your consent throughout the period, except in a case that such revocation of consent may incur some legal or contract restrictions. However, such revocation of consent shall not affect Personal Data processing which has previously been given legitimate consent to the Company.
- Right to erasure: You are entitled to request the Company to erase or destroy such Personal Data or to make such Personal Data unable to identify personal identity by any means within the criteria prescribed by law.
- Right to lodge complaint: You are entitled to have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
8. The security and safety of Personal Data
The Company have arranged to have measures for security and safety protection of Personal Data. Outsiders who do data processing of Personal Data for the Company will need to follow this policy and agree to maintain the security and safety of Personal Data.
9. Amendment on Personal Data Protection Policy
The Company may, from time to time, review this policy to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data.
The Company reserve the right to amend the terms of this Personal Data Protection Policy at our absolute discretion. Any amended Personal Data Protection Policy will be posted on the Website and can be viewed https://baiyaphytopharm.com/. However, the Company will not notify the amendment to you individually.
10. Contact information
If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you wish to exercise the right to processing your personal data, you can contact us at the following address:
Baiya Phytopharm Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Human Relation Officer
Address: 254 Chulapat 14 Building, 11st floor, Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Road, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, 10330
Phone: +66 2-115-9860
Announced on 1 June 2022